The Facts about a Mobile Responsive Website:
According to digitalbuzzblog:
- 91% of all people on earth have a mobile phone
- 56% of people own a smart phone
- 50% of mobile phone users, use mobile as their primary Internet source
- 80% of time on mobile is spent inside apps
- 72% of tablet owners purchase on-line from their tablets each week
As more people are using mobile devices and tablets, it has never been more crucial to ensure that the content on your website is viewable on multiple devices. Feedback from mobile users conclude that it is time consuming and frustrating having to pinch and zoom all the time.
Therefore a Mobile Responsive website is considered and essential to any business.
The design of a Mobile Responsive website is purely based on the user, ensuring that it is user friendly, and easy to navigate around.
If your website isn’t viewable on these devices then you might be missing business opportunities.
If you would like more information on turning your existing site into a Mobile Responsive website or a new website with mobile responsiveness built in then please get in touch. We are always happy to hear from you.